Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Were Here !!!!!!


Day one at the beach and Maddi is dressed and ready. It was a long ride about 7 hours, we had 2 vehicles. One with the boys and one with the girls. I woke Maddi up early anticpating her sleeping most of the way. No such luck, that little girl stayed wide eyed and bussy tailed the whole way down, that is until we were about 15 minutes from our condo. I can't complain she rode very well, we just had to listen to Dora the whole way!!!!

We didn't know what to expect about Maddi and the beach? Much to our surprise she LOVES it!

She was very eager to go out into the waters and our Courtney was happy to oblidge. We are working on Courtney's name, Maddi insist on calling her Horney. Although cute, it doesn't sound too good in public when people don't know us. Ellie calls her Coco, but Maddi won't. It's getting better, we have progressed up to Korney. It will have to do for now!
Look who we spotted on the beach.... It's David Hasselhoff. They were shooting an upcoming scene for Baywatch!!!


The boys are happy to be here. They both got to bring a friend and we also brought Zach, Veronicia's brother to help entertain and to take the boys to the track and all that fun stuff that we don't necessarily like to do. We LOVE Zach!!!!!!!

This is Hunter and his friend Tyler. You'll grt to see more of them later I promise.

Corney and Maddi have settled in. Maddi could live on the beach. I was so surprised at how much she loves it. The sand, the water, the sun, she loves it all!!!

I couldn't resist this picture. Don't I have the cutest nieces. All of them. I can't believe I have5 nieces and 2 nephews. I can remember a time when I wondered if I would have any. My cup runneth over.

These 2 are a card together. When Ellie sees Maddi she starts yelling MADDI MADDI like she is so happy to see her. I love that. Ellie prefers the pools to the beach so our time out here together is precious. They could hear every plane and point out every bird.

Take a look at these two! Girls, Girls, Girls, it's a vacation, put down the cell phones!!!! Don't you love it and check out Katelyn she can text while holding Maddi's Dora thermos. Multitaskers, do we know to pick them or what!!!!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update Staci. Maddi is soooo stinkin cute! I feel your pain about the Dora. We had to listen to ELMO the whole way to the beach. My four older kids were about to pull their eyeballs out. Funny- the vote was 4 to 1 and Hutton still won! ;) have fun and we wanna see more!

Stacey said...

yaaa You're back
The beach sounds like so much fun!
Stacey

stephleighjenkins said...

Love the pics of Maddi and the boys and of course Don!! Glad you're back!!

tricia said...

I hope you don't stay at the beach for as long as you did last year.we missed you! The update was great;Have FUN

Anonymous said...

I like how the girl on the right is sitting in the BUMBO seat! Ha!

Melissa

MLP said...

SOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!! I am loving your beach trip. Maddi's bathing suit is ADORABLE!!! SO IS MADDI!!!

Kim said...

So good to hear from you Staci!! I just have to say....that suit that Maddi has on is the absolute cutest that I have ever seen. I have to ask, where did you get it!?!

You are correct....that is an adorable pic of Gabbi Girl!! Maddi, Ellie and Gabbi are going to be inseperable for a lifetime to come!

Look at *CoCo Horny*....she must have wanted to take a seat in the Bumbo seat as it matches her suit!!

Have a FANTASTIC rest of your vacation!

Beth E. said...

It's so good to hear from you! Thanks for the beach report and the pics. What a wonderful way to spend time with family and friends!

I love the beach. We used to go every year with my parents, from the time our oldest boy was a baby. We haven't been for a coupla years, though. Our boys have been taking summer college courses and working...ugh.

Have a great time...just remember not to stay down there this time! LOL

MaryH said...

Thank you Staci - love the pics of Maddi - especially when she is ready to go to the beach - her pose is precious - enjoy the surf and sand for me here in St. Louis. Still believing in all that is Jake and what he taught me. You are right, your cup runneth over with wonderful family, babies, baby sitters and friends. You all deserve the blessings - somebody up there loves you!

Roberta said...

Maddi is just precious! I know she is having a good time at the beach. Thanks for taking the time while on vacation to do an update. We miss not hearing from you. Enjoy your beach time!

Renee said...

That Madison is some precious. Glad ya'll are having fun at the beach. Looking forward to more pictures.

Beverly said...

SOOOOOOOO glad to see you post. I also think that Maddi is 'soooo stinkin cute'. Can't wait to see more pictures of the girls on the beach and those cute boys too!

Sandy P said...

We are big Dora fans too. I don't think my 2 year old ever gets enough.

Sandy said...

Staci
So glad you are posting from the beach. Please don't stay as long as you did last year. We love your post as much as we do Mels. Maybe yours better cause we never know when you will put Jake on there. Tell Veronica hello See ya soon

Anonymous said...

I know yall are having a party down there! It's so much fun and there is so much to do for everyone! The girls are precious and their bathing suits are a HUGE hit! I wish B had one:) I'm sure Mel has told you, but I'm doing a "basket" for Shake from the BLOGGING BUDDIES!! Didn't know if I needed to let you know.........I think it's going to be really really HOT. Beach themed and lots of fun! There is even a tutu from what they tell me :) So tell people to get their check books out, they're gonna want it!!!!!

snekcip said...

An update from Staci!! Awesome!! I'm just loving Maddi in that swimsuit, she looks ADORABLE!!! I love the shot of her in her glasses and of course Don! David Hasselhoff doesn't have a chance!! LOL!!!

You'r a good sport for updating!! Thanks Staci!!

LIVE LAUGH LOVE said...

wooooohooo nice to see you posting... :) I check in every day :)

Kathryn said...

As much as I adore our grandgirlies, I must admit to being ever so happy when they finally outgrew Dora.

Your family is so beautiful!

Amy said...

Glad to see you made it to the beach, and it looks like your having fun. Mo said that you had some great pics of the little girls in LSU bathing suits, please post them next!!
Have a great week!!

Carrie said...

Yeah, a post! What great pictures. Your little Maddi is getting so big and her hair is getting so long. I wish Audreys would thicken up and grow some more. Hope you guys have a great vacation and make sure you don't get stuck there again this year. We love posts from you:)
p.s. You had me cracking up with the David Hasselhoff line!!!

snekcip said...

Hope you are reading this! Wanted to wish Maddi a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!