Monday, May 19, 2008

Well not to be outdone by my sister. You all know her well, the famous Mo. She never stops talking about her blog (mojoy.blogspot.com) and tells me daily I should start my own, so here I go!! I'm not computer literate and cannot believe i'm doing this. Today is my 35th birthday and I celebrated by going out to eat with my mom(aka JinJin), my sister, hunter, hayden, maddi, and ellie(my 9month old niece). I'm also celebrating by doing something I thought I could never do, this blog.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I know, I know...she "does" tend to get under your skin with this blogging thing doesn't she? :o) Well after keeping up with hers, I to had begin one of my own.

Hi Staci, I'm Kim from Guyton, GA and have been keeping up with your clan for quite a while now. If you get bored and need something more to read, you can check out my peeps at
kjcoker8.blogspot.com

And you're doing a GREAT job !!!

Emily said...

Aww, welcome to the addictive world of blogging! I'm so excited that you're here. I've been a Jake fan for a long, long time and it blesses my heart to see your baby girl and Ellie in pictures since my sweet girl that was born last summer, too, is in Heaven with Jake now. I am still praying y'all through, as I know it never gets "okay" or "normal" in the sense that those words use to mean. Your children - all four of them - are beautiful and you are, too!